And I have gotten just about every one of my jobs from answering ads. I got one job – just one! – through my college placement office. I got another job from a recruiter. But all the rest – both academic and corporate – came from answering ads.
I have also worked with clients who had been unsuccessful in their job campaigns. They had given up on want ads. When we changed their resumes and cover letters, the picture changed. Now nearly all were getting responses and requests for interviews.
Want ads still work, but there’s a system to using them.
In this Report, you will discover:
- Why want ads are important to your job search
- 2 common myths about want ads
- How to spot fake ads (they’re really selling something)
- How to choose which ads to answer
- Tips to create your killer resume
- Tips to create your spectacular screener-proof cover letter
- How to follow up with employers
- How to initiate your own “job wanted” post or ad
- How to handle age discrimination
- How to use ads when moving to a new city
- Interview preparation tips
- How to get ready for your first day on the job
And more! Buy here at a special price – just $7 when you buy today: