Most of my clients call when they’re facing a critical career decision.
– two attractive offers and both companies want an answer– yesterday.
– just been laid off and need a 30-day game plan.
– responding to a surprising performance review or political situation at work
– ready to change jobs or careers and want a game plan (and often some sideline coaching while implementing the plan)
– deciding whether to relocate for a job, move without a job, start a business, take a sabbatical or return to school
My clients have five to twenty-five years of solid professional work experience. They’re managers, executives, professionals and business owners. Many have graduate degrees and achieved recognition in their fields.
Clients who enjoy working with me …
- want down-to-earth, results-oriented options and processes
- feel a sense of urgency about reaching a solution
- have financial resources so they don’t feel pressured
- define themselves as self-motivated achievers
- enjoy fast-paced, energetic interactions
To learn more about me, go here.
To learn more about services I offer, go here.